Do something good for yourself and for the next generation too.
While you may be too busy to think about it often, you want to leave a legacy for your grandchildren and for their grandchildren too.
Oak Manor Farms has been dedicated for over 30 years to farming methods that will:
- Keep the soil vibrant and free of harmful chemicals
- Avoid contaminating our drinking water and wildlife habitats
- Support the Ontario organic farm community
- Reduce carbon and polluting emissions by helping the local market to thrive
- Nourish healthy children and future generations
If you’ve ever watched the natural documentary, Planet Earth, you will understand the complex and delicate interdependencies of the natural world. Instead of harming these delicate balances through the application of harmful chemicals, the organic farming industry carefully researches the soil and its ecosystems; and scientific farming methods are applied by organic farmers in order to increase the quality and quantity of their yields.